Our online store carries out all transactions in the euro currency (€) and accepts the following payment methods:
- Payment via credit only for interest-free installments, debit and prepaid cards of Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diners. Your transactions and your personal data are completely protected by ALPHA BANK’s modern encryption system.
- Using the Masterpass e-wallet
- Pick up from store. You can also pick up and pay for your order from our warehouses.
- Payment upon receipt of the order at your place (cash on delivery). Pay the distributor for shipping when your order is delivered to your location. Members of the cooperative are not charged for shipping. Shipping for non-members is 3.60 euros for the first parcel up to 5kg and 2.35 euros for the next, for Greece, and for Cyprus it’s 8.68 for the first parcel up to 3kg and 3.72 euros for the next.
- By depositing into a bank account in which the name of the depositor will be mentioned and not the text for purchase of materials. Prepay your order to one of the following accounts of the Banks we cooperate with:*
|EUROBANK||GR 89 026 003 000 009 402 009 128 69|
|ETE||GR 03 0110 2120 0000 2124 8040 905|
|ATTICA||GR 71 0160 4650 0000 0008 4882 372|
|PIRAEUS||GR 27 0172 2380 0052 3803 9920 268|
|ALPHA||GR 60 0140 7080 7080 0232 0000 825|
|CYPRUS EUROBANK||CY 710 180 000 800 002 001 002 857 16|
*Before depositing, call us on working days and hours Monday to Friday 08.00-16.00, at +30.2310.570.560 to confirm availability.
After the deposit is made, please send the electronic payment receipt or the bank receipt via email (email@example.com) or contact +30.2310.570.560. Upon receipt of one of the above, we will take care of the immediate shipment of your order.
All payments made using a card are processed through the “Alphae-Commerce” electronic payment platform of AlphaBank and uses TLS 1.2 encryption with 128-bit encryption protocol (SecureSocketsLayer – SSL). Encryption is a way of encoding information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decode it using the appropriate key.